ELEC825 was created to provide a steady flow of work and related benefits for members of IUOE Local 825. Local 825 and its union contractors found common ground to expand development and work opportunities for Local 825 Operating Engineers.
By promoting new construction projects and pursuing areas of construction previously underserved by union contractors, ELEC825 helps to expand the number of opportunities beneficial to Operating Engineers.
We partner with business and professional organizations and advocate for policies, legislation and regulations that create work opportunities for the construction trades and their contractors. Our efforts have helped initiate major bridge-building projects, win approval for pipeline construction and authorize large-scale urban redevelopment programs.
- SJ Chemical (Basic Orientation Plus (BOP) and BOP Refresher)
- 8 hour HAZWOPER Online Refresher(safetyunlimited.com)
- 40 hour HAZWOPER Online Course(safetyunlimited.com)
- DOT Physical for CDL (up to$100)
- NY / NJ CRANE
- OSHA 10 hour (once every 5 years)
- OSHA 30 hour (obtained 7/1/2020, PureSafety.com)
- NJ / NY Asbestos License (NAETI) (up to $100 for NJ / up to $50 for NY)
For reimbursement information, please contact ELEC825’s Member Relations at (973) 630-1010.